top of page

Strategy Development

Public·50 members

[[WATCH!]] Bayer Leverkusen v Stuttgart live video 6 February 2024

Stream the German Bundesliga Match En Español-VfB Stuttgart vs. Bayer Leverkusen (Bundesliga) live from %{channel} on Watch ESPN. Live stream on Sunday, ...

To win the title with seven games to go was a fabulous achievement. Lawro's prediction: 0-2James' prediction: I'm going to hope that Liverpool are kind to us. Southampton v Sheff UtdAs I say, Klopp is my manager of the year - but Sheffield United boss Chris Wilder is not far back down the road. Wilder has done brilliantly in the Blades' first season back in the top flight, and there are some similarities in the way he has got his success because, like Klopp, several of his players have played under him for quite a while. Twente vs Ajax predictions for Sunday's match in the Eredivisie. Twente have made a decent start to life back in the top flight and look capable of staying up but this weekend they play host to table-toppers Ajax who have scored four goals in each of their last five matches in all competitions. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. Southampton are unbeaten in their last five matches. Southampton have two wins in their last 11 matches against Leicester City. Southampton are unbeaten in their last four league matches, having won three. Leicester are winless in their last two home matches in the Premier League. Leicester City have scored two or more goals in eight of their last 11 matches at home With 27 goals, the Lazio striker is Serie A's leading scorer. Before football was suspended, he was also the top scorer in Europe, outscoring Robert Lewandowski despite the Poland striker seemingly bagging hat-tricks every time he played for Bayern Munich. Lewandowski has since moved on to 31 league goals, with Bayern having secured an eighth straight league title since the Bundesliga resumed. Immobile is in the form of his life and needs just three more goals to make this officially his most prolific domestic season of his career. Subs: Gray 6, Quina 6. Key events 38’ - GOAL! Liverpool 1-0 Watford. Salah scores - Mane picks out Salah behind the defence and he cuts onto his right foot in the box, and curls a shot into the top corner past Foster. WATFORD MISS - Deulofeu drives a shot at a tight angle that Alisson palms away. It's into the path of Sarr, who can volley it home, and he misses the connection almost entirely! 50’ - GOAL! Liverpool 2-0 Watford. A late Ro-Shaun Williams own goal saw Liverpool's young side through to the fifth round of the FA Cup with a 1-0 win over Shrewsbury. The centre half nodded it into his own net in the 75th minute. Shrewsbury thought they had taken the lead just before the hour mark when Shaun Whalley got the ball in the net - but VAR intervened to rule it out for offside. Bayer Leverkusen vs Stuttgart LIVE DFB-Pokal 2024 Match Bayer Leverkusen vs Stuttgart LIVE DFB-Pokal 2024 MatchYouTube · Bruno Gamer10+ views · 12 hours ago YouTube · Bruno Gamer YouTube · Bruno Gamer 2:02 Bayer 04 Leverkusen (@bayer04_en) ... 138. 7K · Bayer 04 Leverkusen · @bayer04_en. ·. 5h. Cooking. ‍ ⚫️ #SVDB04 | #Bayer04 #Werkself · @NathanTella_11. Embedded video. 0:29. 3. 23. Paid were among the best teams in the previous season in the top division in Estonia. They have won 23 matches from 36 played and have scored 78 goals in total. They have started the new season with an impressive 8-1 win in the game against Tallinna Kalev. Odds on goals are very small in this match, but never mind, I will still take that. So, it is the fact that both of rivals are very very offensive and I hope that both of them can continue that way and this time. Municipal Jalapa U20 is excellent team and in last five matches, this team is even four times played with three or more goals. Real Esteli U20 is similar team and they are also team who is playing for a goal more than rival. In last round, they are won in league 4-1 at home. Over is real. It's one of the elite clubs in English football of the last 20 or 30 years," said Guardiola. I'm pretty sure [Arteta is] the right person to bring them back to the position of before. From the outside - maybe I am wrong - but what I see in their games, how they celebrate, how they fight for every single ball, they are creating something special for this club. Everybody fights for each other. I have a feeling he is creating something unique and if he can be supported by the club in terms of investment, and get the players that they need, they'll be a contender for the next years. Darmstadt now find themselves just four points above the bottom three. One of the main reasons for such a poor league position is they've struggled to win games at home, winning just two out of their seven games at Merck-Stadion am Bollenfalltor. Djokovic responds to Olympic postponement World No 1 Novak Djokovic says he is "sad" that the Olympic Games have been postponed, but it is the "right decision". Federer makes donation in 'challenging times' Roger Federer and his wife Mirka have donated £857,000 (Fr. Swiss families affected by the coronavirus. Unterhaching currently competes in the German 3rd Division. Not only that, the performance of this team is quite bad when they only won 1/8 recent matches. In particular, the friendly stone achievement of Unterhaching has never brought confidence. Accordingly, they lost the match 3 consecutive games and conceded up to 7 goals. Will their talisman Jack Grealish be around to see it?Pre-season prediction: 14thWhat I said in August: "A season of consolidation is in prospect at one of the great old clubs. Arsenal - 8thDreadful start to the season saw the sacking of Unai Emery in December. Signs of progress under Mikel Arteta that included a victory over champions Liverpool and a place in the FA Cup final. Still light years away from old glories and must get Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang to sign a new contract. Moyes stamped his return by making four changes to the side which had lost to Leicester on 28 December under Pellegrini, and those changes proved pivotal with Noble and Robert Snodgrass the stars of the show from the off. Noble had called for West Ham fans to get behind Moyes after his reappointment and the captain led from the front with his opening goal, wrong-footing Aaron Ramsdale with his deflected strike after brilliant play from Snodgrass. Rooney questioned why "big stars from other sports, who are able to avoid tax by living in places like Monaco" are not being scrutinised over the financial support they are offering in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic. He also criticised health secretary Hancock focusing on footballers and believes big clubs do not need players to take cuts in order to survive, adding if they did then "football is in a far worse position than any of us imagined". So far Eintracht Frankfurt have won 35 points in 29 games, they improved a lot in recent time, considering their results before that were terrible. Eintracht Frankfurt have chance to finish top 6, so every match for them is like a final and they have to go for the victory. Just because the matches are being played behind closed doors doesn't mean that playing at home isn't an advantage. That is what the early weeks of the K-League season have thus far shown. Pohang have a solid home record and a superior head-to-head record against Seoul. We predict that the home side will win this encounter. Bayer Leverkusen vs. VfB Stuttgart: Preview, date, time, live 1 day ago — VfB Stuttgart: Preview, date, time, live stream and how to watch DFB-Pokal match The quarter-finals of the 2023-24 DFB-Pokal continue on ... ️ Bayer Leverkusen vs VfB Stuttgart Live Stream & on TV, Check how to watch Bayer Leverkusen vs VfB Stuttgart live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. I'm slightly concerned that, given Spurs' poor form over the past couple of months, he's still not had much game time with them, but I hope he'll be able to shine for us and I trust Ralph's judgement. Our squad is thin, so Che Adams - who has been heavily linked with Leeds - needs to stay and keep developing his game. Jannik Vestergaard has surprisingly been linked with a move to Leicester, so it'll be interesting to see if anything happens there. Shenhua went into the game at Hongkou Stadium trailing to a Graziano Pelle penalty from the first leg last month. It took until the hour mark before Shanghai levelled the scores on aggregate when South Korea striker Kim Shin-wook finished from close range. Stephan El Shaarawy then latched onto Giovanni Moreno's through ball before outpacing the Shandong defence and firing into the bottom corner to claim the second nine minutes from time. That might be down to a lack of fitness or confidence so I am prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, but if Tottenham want to finish in the top four they cannot afford to be patient and wait for him to get back to form. Until that situation is sorted, and a proper pairing emerges, then it is an area for concern - and definitely somewhere Spurs can improve. Mourinho has restored belief Tottenham were 14th in the Premier League when Mourinho took charge, 11 points off fourth placeThe midfield is really the only negative from Mourinho's first month as manager. New Zealand's government implemented a four-week national lockdown on March 25, with people confined to their homes and only allowed to travel for essential services such as buying groceries or to receive medical care. NZF cancelled their semi-professional national league in mid-March with 13 games remaining in its season. Last time they met here the game ended in just a 2-2 draw in the end and Graafschap although being a top team as they are chasing for promotion back to the first league level at this moment they do have holes in defense and the hosts even defeated Jong Ajax at home in a recent game with no less than 3-2 so they scored 3 goals there and my preferred bet here would be on both teams scoring at odds a big better but the over 2.5 goals bet should also be a winning one here in this fixture. Al Riffa won the title in Bahrain last season with a couple of games remaining to be played in the league, and they are in excellent form at this moment as well despite drawing a few days ago at home 2-2 with city rivals East Riffa in the King's Cup it was just the first leg as there will be a return leg and they have what it takes to qualify further from there, while in the league in their last game they demolished Al-Hala with no less than 5-0 at home as they are aiming once more to win the title. Wolves need just one point from their remaining two Group K fixtures to qualify for the knockout stage of the Europa League, and are presented with their first chance to secure that point on Thursday in a tricky-looking assignment at table-topping Sporting Braga. He played the game as though he had had a few days off and went straight back to work without the slightest concern. He strutted around the pitch like he owned it, cutting Arsenal to shreds with every pass. I think Pep Guardiola brought him off after 70 minutes because he was so impressed with what he saw and decided to put his prized possession back into cold storage in preparation for his next seek and destroy mission. Bayer Leverkusen - VfB Stuttgart / LIVE DFB Pokal - YouTube Bayer Leverkusen - VfB Stuttgart / LIVE DFB Pokal - YouTubeYouTube · NiFe4 views · 12 hours ago YouTube · NiFe YouTube · NiFe · Translate this page LIVE Now it is the turn of the Blues to host the Gunners on Tuesday, with both sides unbeaten since that December meeting in north London. At the time we asked you to select your combined starting XI and the result saw eight Blues players picked and just three Gunners getting the nod. But have the teams' performances in the past few weeks altered your selections? Make your choices at the bottom of the page. HB Torshavn finished last season just below the top 3 places which allow a place in the European competition, but their attack was one of the best in the league scoring no less than 62 times and most of those goals came at home where they had a record of 10-2-2, best in the league actually, and also the most goals scored in home games with no less than 41 from their 62 goals coming in those 14 home games. Friendly game in Russia between Saturn and Znamya. For me Saturn is big favorite for this game. For Saturn this is four games in last 15 days, but for Znamya last game play before 30 days when Znamya lost 3:0 from D. Bryansk. In last 5 games this year Saturn have 2 wins and 3 lost games with goal difference 7:10. Now for me Saturn is good prepare team and in good conditions and will take win for this game. My first opinion is Saturn win but for me sure opinion is over 2.5 goals. Good luck for this game. Bayer Leverkusen vs Stuttgart » Predictions, Odds, Live 5 hours ago — Bayer Leverkusen vs Stuttgart ❱ 06.02.2024 ❱ Football ❱ DFB Cup, Germany ⚡ Livescore ⭐ Best Betting Odds ✌ H2H Stats ✍ Match Preview. We need to win four or five games in a row to be at the top, but at the moment the team is not playing so well," De Gea added. We're giving it everything, we're trying to get those big wins that can put us high up in the table. But the truth is at the moment we're not consistent enough, there's much to train and much to improve. Real boss ZInedine Zidane is a huge admirer of his fellow French World Cup winner. Mino RaiolaGetty Images “My relations with Real Madrid are very good,” Raiola told Marca. I want to take a great footballer there and I will try this summer. It would be a pride for me and my footballers because Real Madrid is a great club. Media playback is not supported on this device Leicester 0-2 Man Utd: Solskjaer 'delighted' after Man Utd qualify for Champions League For United and Solskjaer - who was wreathed in smiles as he conducted his post-match media briefing - a third-placed finish looked an unlikely target when they dipped into the transfer market in January to bring Fernandes from Portugal. This elegant creator has been a talisman as well as catalyst for United, winning nine and drawing five of the 14 league games he has been involved in. Friendly game in Croatia and match between Rijeka and Istra 1963. For this two teams is a second game after corona time. Rijeka played game with Inter Zapresic before five days ago and win 4:1. On the another side Istra played a game before four days with Gorica and the result was 2:2. Non-European players travelling far for international matches racked up most air miles, with Brazil's Marquinhos (110,787 km) and Roberto Firmino (97,907 km) and South Korea's Son Heung-min (88,289 km) the top three, his research showed. Paris Saint-Germain's Marquinhos alone accounted for 53. CO2 emissions, while Ballon d'Or hopefuls Lionel Messi of Barcelona and Virgil Van Dijk of Liverpool were responsible for 20. Groningen vs Feyenoord predictions for Sunday's match in the Eredivisie. Two tips sat squarely in mid-table heading towards the halfway point in the season lock horns this weekend, as Groningen play host to Feyenoord. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. The lack of an open market would drive down his asking price, which should be factored in if financial concerns are forcing his sale. Read the full story Barcelona favourites to sign Ndombele The Daily Star reports that Tanguy Ndombele is considering leaving Tottenham this summer after just one year in north London following his club-record £55 million move from Olympique Lyonnais. Javier Calleja's side are now without a win in six La Liga games following three draws and three defeats, and although last weekend's 0-0 stalemate against Atletico Madrid at La Ceramica can be considered a fair result, they desperately need a victory soon to restore confidence and prevent being drawn into the relegation picture. Donny van de Beek tries a through ball, but Dusan Tadic is caught offside. Posted at 69' Attempt blocked. Carel Eiting (Ajax) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Dusan Tadic with a headed pass. BookingPosted at 66' Daley Blind (Ajax) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. As well as their poor form in the league, West Ham were also knocked out of the Carabao Cup by League One side Oxford United, losing 4-0 in September. West Ham won 24 of their 64 matches under the Chilean, losing 29. The Hammers have broken their transfer record twice under Pellegrini, paying £36m for Brazil winger Felipe Anderson in 2018 before a £45m deal for French striker Sebastien Haller in July as part of a £71m summer spend. Assisted by Wilfried Zaha. Posted at 87' Foul by Pascal Groß (Brighton and Hove Albion). Posted at 87' James Tomkins (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the attacking half. BookingPosted at 86' Davy Pröpper (Brighton and Hove Albion) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 86' Foul by Davy Pröpper (Brighton and Hove Albion). Posted at 86' Wilfried Zaha (Crystal Palace) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Leverkusen have won their last five games in all competitions. Leverkusen have won their last four home league games by an aggregate score of 13-2. Wolfsburg have conceded in each of their last five away league games. Leverkusen have won six of their last seven league matches. Bayer Leverkusen are looking for more points as they chase a place in the Champions League.

About

Welcome, this is where we can all meet to talk about trading...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page